Course overview – Red Hat Linux System Administration I
Red Hat Linux System Administration I provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. These concepts are further developed in the follow-on course, Red Hat System Administration II.
The course is the part 1 of the core system administration tasks needed for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7. Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course focuses on providing students with Linux administration “survival skills” by focusing on core administration tasks.
- Delivery Method: Classroom
- Course Duration: 5 days
- Course Level: Beginner
- IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
Prerequisites for the course Red Hat Linux System Administration I
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.
Course content summary – Red Hat Linux System Administration I
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Establishing network connections and firewall access
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
More Courses Evolutiontech (Red Hat)
- Red Hat Linux System Administration III
- Red Hat Linux System Administration II
- Linux Red Hat – OpenStack Administration I
- Linux Red Hat – OpenStack Administration II
- Linux Red Hat – OpenStack Admininstration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV
Solicite o conteúdo programático completo do treinamento Red Hat Linux System Administration I ao nosso departamento comercial