The Red Hat Linux System Administration III course is the part 2 of the core system administration tasks needed for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and is specifically designed for students who have completed Red Hat® System Administration I.
Red Hat System Administration II focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full time Linux® administrator.
It is also goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewalling, and troubleshooting. Attending both Red Hat System Administration I and Red Hat System Administration II can help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200).
- Delivery Method: Classroom
- Course Duration: 5 days
- Course Level: Intermediate
- This course is singularly designed for students who have completed Red Hat System Administration I. The organization of topics is such that it is not appropriate for student to use RH134 as a curriculum entry point. Students who have not taken a previous Red Hat course are encouraged to take either System Administration I if they are new to Linux, or the RHCSA Fast Track course (RH200) if they are experienced with enterprise Linux administration.
Prerequisites for the course Red Hat Linux System Administration II
Have completed the courses below or similar knowledge:
- Red Hat System Administration I
Course content summary
- Installation using Kickstart
- Manage filesystems and logical volumes
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Access network filesystems
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalling
Solicite o completo ao nosso departamento comercial